East Coast Classic Dance Festival and Competition (Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA)
January 17-20, 2019
The East Coast Classic Dance Festival and Competition is a weekend bellydance festival in Virginia Beach, VA, January 17-20, 2019. It features coaching by internationally acclaimed judges, fresh new workshop topics, and a community collaborative vibe that will keep you staying up late and getting up early so you don’t miss a thing.
ATS® Reunion 2019: Dancing in the Desert (Phoenix, Arizona, USA)
January 24-27, 2019
ATS® Reunion 2019: Dancing in the Desert – January 24-27, 2019 in Phoenix, Arizona – Three days and three nights with workshops, community, focused dancing, shopping, performances, and the very best in American Tribal Style (ATS) bellydance. Registration opened on April 1, 2018.
We are so excited invite you to join us at ATS® Reunion in 2019! We have an amazing event planned for you.
There will be two registration options for ATS® Reunion: Full Weekend Package and A La Carte registration. The weekend package is your best value including all workshops, warm up/cool down classes, the opening reception and hafla, and both performance showcases. If you want more flexibility not to attend everything then A La Carte is the right choice. We do have limited space in some workshops, so register early. A La Carte registration opened on April 3, 2018 after the unprecedented sold out achievement for the limited Weekend Packages. In Phoenix for 2019, the hotel provides breakfast to all guests, and the weekend package includes lunches!
Our 2019 Instructors
We are excited about the Instructors who are part of our 2019 line-up. http://atsreunion.com/instructors/
Our 2019 Workshops – http://atsreunion.com/workshops/
Friday 9:30-11:30 AM – Opening Workshop with Carolena
Friday 12-1 PM – Lecture #1 – pick from two options [during Lunch Break]
Friday 1-3 PM – Workshop #1 – pick from five options
Friday 3:30-5 PM – Workshop #2 – pick from five options
Saturday 9:30-11:30 AM – Workshop #3 – pick from five options
Saturday 12-1 PM – Lecture #2 – pick from two [during Lunch Break]
Saturday 1-3 PM – Workshop #4 – pick from five options
Saturday 3:30-5 PM – Workshop #5 – pick from five options
Sunday 9:30-11:30 AM – Workshop #6 – pick from five options
Sunday 12-1 PM – Lecture #3 – pick from two [during Lunch Break]
Sunday 1-2 PM – Dancing in Flow™ with Carolena – Closing Workshop
Class limits will be indicated on the schedule, for example if a class is marked with  then this means only 55 dancers can sign up for that workshop. If a class qualifies for Sister Studio Continuing Education credits, it will be marked as [SSCE] (for those dancers enrolled in the SSCE program).
Also available are the three Warm-up Classes and two Cool-down Classes. The warm-up and cool-down classes are included in your full package and can be purchased individually for A La Carte.
Warm Up Class Friday – 8-9 AM
Cool Down Class Friday – 5-5:30 PM
Warm Up Class Saturday – 8-9 AM
Cool Down Class Saturday – 5-5:30 PM
Warm Up Class Sunday – 8-9 AM
Are you looking for the latest information about the schedule of events for 2019? Keep an eye on the Schedules page as we update and share more details. http://atsreunion.com/schedule/
The Tribal Massive (Las Vegas, Nevada, USA)
March 2-16, 2019
An unbelievable line up of master level instructors! Zoe Jakes, Mira Betz, Kami Liddle, Jill Parker, Amy Sigil, April Rose, Sadie Marquardt, Colleena Shakti, and Sera Solstice!
- The Tribal Massive Pro Track: Zoe Jakes, Mira Betz, Kami Liddle, & Jill Parker teach 48 hours of Professional Level instruction to an intimate class of just 18 students
- The Tribal Massive Adv/Pro Track: Zoe Jakes, Mira Betz, Kami Liddle, & Jill Parker teach 48 hours of Advanced to Professional Level instruction to a boutique class of just 38 students
- The Mini-Massive: April Rose launches her brand new dancer development and teacher training program “Bellydance Cohesion Stage 1 + Stage 2 Preview at Massive 2019! Open to all levels of dancers.
- The Mini-Massive: S.I.G.I.L is the newest dance course written by dancer, choreographer, creator of ITS, and director of UNMATA: Amy Sigil. Open to all levels of dancers.
- The Tribal Massive Week 2: Colleena Shakti, one of the most stunning and glorious dancers of our time will at long last be with us for Massive 2019! Stay tuned for the details of her course materials, but sign up now for the best pricing! For adv/pro level dancers.
- The Tribal Massive Week 2: Sadie Marqquardt, Oriental mega star joins us for Massive 2019 with a thrilling set of movement classes and best practices for advancing not only your dance but your marketing and professionalism. Class materials will be up on the website asap, but sign up now for best pricing! For adv/pro level dancers.
Only coming for the shows? We invite you to register for 1-day workshops on Sunday March 10, 2019. Study with Zoe Jakes, Kami Liddle, Jill Parker, or Sera Solstice!
Save the Dates
- Fission™ Movement Showcase™ Friday, March 9, 2019
- The Massive Spectacular™ Saturday, March 10, 2019
- The Tribal Massive™ March 2-16, 2019
- The Mega Massive™ March 2-6, 2022
European Sister Studio ATS® SSCE #5 (Nice, France)
May 18-19, 2019
The internships open for this weekend will be intermediate and open to dancers, ATS® dancers regularly practicing, but not only reserved for Sister Studio. The Sister Studios who want to validate their 9 hours of continuous training will have to make the request, and Kelley will issue them at the end of this weekend their certificate to hand in Carolena to complete with 1 hour of private lessons with her and validate their year. The detailed program of internships will be announced this summer 2018! Stay connected, we are working on it!! And you will have the choice to take 1, 2 stages, or the pack weekend! An evening Hafla open stage will be organized on Saturday night in Nice, too!
Les stages ouverts pour ce week end seront de niveau intermédiaire et ouvert aux danseuses, danseurs ATS® pratiquant régulièrement, mais pas uniquement réservés aux Sister Studio. Les Sister Studio qui veulent valider leurs 9 h de formation continus devront en faire la demande, et kelley leur délivrera à la fin de ce week end leur certificat à remettre à carolena pour compléter avec 1h de cours particulier avec elle et valider leur année. LE PROGRAMME détaillé des stages sera annoncé cet été 2018! restez connecté on travaille dessus!! et vous aurez le choix de prendre 1, 2 stages ou le pack week end! Un soirée Hafla scène ouverte sera organisé le samedi soir à Nice aussi!