ATS® 10-Hr Stepping Stones Intensive (Auburn, Kansas, USA)
February 16-17, 2019
February 16 and 17 come and spend a full 10 hours Learning and Drilling The Stepping Stones of ATS® Intensive at the Irie Tribal Dance Company/Irie Designs studio! 2 days! 10 hours!
Each class will be taught by Cyndi Cyreigna Elliott, Advanced Instructor of ATS at the Irie Tribal Dance Company Studio. Registration will be limited to 10 to be certain everyone gets the opportunity to learn in a small class positive atmosphere!
The Fundamentals are indeed the building blocks of ATS. We are going to cover every aspect of the Fundamentals in this 10 hour intensive. The is is going to be your opportunity to ask the all important questions of Form, Technique, and execution. We will cover Movement! Not only How to Move, but where does this move come from! As an Orthopedic Nurse and Personal trainer, it is important for me not only to teach you to dance, but how to get the most out of your dance!
There will be no rushing from Movement to Movement! We will cover our P.E.A.S(Pivot Bump/Choo-Choo, Egyptian, Arabic, and Shimmy) and Cues in detail! We will explore where the moves begin within you! Execution and Transitions and most importantly, Finishing what you started! Cues, we will discuss Active and Passive Movement as well as Intention!
Throughout the class, we will be building and creating combos using the ATS Level 1 and 2 Vocabulary! We will be covering Slow and well as Fast steps taking great care to properly place these into our muscle memory!
Drills, stretches, and exercises will be a HUGE part of this Intensive as well to be certain we are physically ready to give a powerful performance! This Intensive will be beneficial for ALL LEVELS and ALL STYLES of Dancer! Each Class will be a Stepping Stone in the journey to have a firm Base in the Fundamentals! Bring your Zils, Yoga mat, Notebook and pen, snacks, and a happy heart!
Registration for classes $125.00 for the Full weekend (Early Bird), Early Bird pricing will end February 14th! After the 14th registration at the door will be $150.00
Send Registration to email@example.com Friends and Family ONLY via paypal! If you would like to send a Check, send to Irie Tribal Dance Company, 7710, SW 85th St., Auburn, KS 66402. If you would like to pay via CC, Send Cyndi Cyreigna Elliott a Personal message to register!
The Tribal Massive (Las Vegas, Nevada, USA)
March 2-16, 2019
An unbelievable line up of master level instructors! Zoe Jakes, Mira Betz, Kami Liddle, Jill Parker, Amy Sigil, April Rose, Sadie Marquardt, Colleena Shakti, and Sera Solstice!
- The Tribal Massive Pro Track: Zoe Jakes, Mira Betz, Kami Liddle, & Jill Parker teach 48 hours of Professional Level instruction to an intimate class of just 18 students
- The Tribal Massive Adv/Pro Track: Zoe Jakes, Mira Betz, Kami Liddle, & Jill Parker teach 48 hours of Advanced to Professional Level instruction to a boutique class of just 38 students
- The Mini-Massive: April Rose launches her brand new dancer development and teacher training program “Bellydance Cohesion Stage 1 + Stage 2 Preview at Massive 2019! Open to all levels of dancers.
- The Mini-Massive: S.I.G.I.L is the newest dance course written by dancer, choreographer, creator of ITS, and director of UNMATA: Amy Sigil. Open to all levels of dancers.
- The Tribal Massive Week 2: Colleena Shakti, one of the most stunning and glorious dancers of our time will at long last be with us for Massive 2019! Stay tuned for the details of her course materials, but sign up now for the best pricing! For adv/pro level dancers.
- The Tribal Massive Week 2: Sadie Marqquardt, Oriental mega star joins us for Massive 2019 with a thrilling set of movement classes and best practices for advancing not only your dance but your marketing and professionalism. Class materials will be up on the website asap, but sign up now for best pricing! For adv/pro level dancers.
Only coming for the shows? We invite you to register for 1-day workshops on Sunday March 10, 2019. Study with Zoe Jakes, Kami Liddle, Jill Parker, or Sera Solstice!
Save the Dates
- Fission™ Movement Showcase™ Friday, March 9, 2019
- The Massive Spectacular™ Saturday, March 10, 2019
- The Tribal Massive™ March 2-16, 2019
- The Mega Massive™ March 2-6, 2022
Stone Soup Tribal Weekend (Kansas City, Missouri, USA)
April 6-7, 2019
What is Stone Soup? Stone Soup is a folktale about about the power of openness and collaboration where hungry travelers convince a village to come together, share bits and pieces of what they have, and ultimately enjoy an incredible meal together. The Stone Soup Tribal Weekend will honor that spirit, allowing each participant to explore and discover their own gifts and contributions to their personal dance practice, their troupe, and the dance community at large through dance and drumming workshops featuring Angie Never and Zach Beery of Sacred Shimmy Belly Dance, a performance and open dance/drum jam, and community building and fellowship.
Elevation Belly Dance (Golden, Colorado, USA)
April 25-28, 2019
I hope you are as excited as I am about the Elevation 2019 line up. It is going to be an awesome year! Carolena Nericcio, Donna Mejia, Donovan Warnick, Ebony Qualls, Elizabeth Ashner, Frank Farinaro, Michelle Sorenson, Moria Chappell, Omar Al T’bal, Super Beth and Zoe Jakes. Yes… it’s going to be THAT good! Please join us!
Visit ElevationBellyDance.com to see ALL the Class Offerings!
Sacred Circles Tribal Dance Retreat (Lexington, Michigan, USA)
October 10-13, 2019
Please join us at Camp Cavell in October 2019 for an incredible weekend of dancing, music, scratch-made food, camp fires, tribal spirit, and classes featuring Devi Mamak, Melody Bustillos, Krisztina, Valizan, Richard Harper, and Rune Palland. Photo courtesy Carrie Meyer / The Dancer’s Eye at SC18. Registration for Sacred Circles 2019 will open in the spring!
Location: Camp Cavell, Lexington, Michigan (on Lake Huron)
FCBD® General Skills & Teacher Training 2019 (San Francisco, CA, USA)
November 4-10, 2019
**Registration opens January 18, 2019**
Join Carolena and FatChanceBellyDance® for Teacher Training and General Skills from November 4-10, 2019, in the San Francisco Bay Area, the birthplace of American Tribal Style®!
Both certification courses will be held at the Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge hotel in Emeryville, California. The venue is conveniently located just across the Bay from San Francisco and is accessible from both the Oakland and San Francisco International Airports by public transportation. Hotel accommodations are NOT included with registration fees, but discounted rates will be available. Please stay tuned for more information about hotel reservations, amenities, and exciting event information!
These are the only General Skills and Teacher Training certifications currently scheduled for 2019, and space is very limited. Registration for both courses will be online only through Eventbrite starting January 18, 2019 at 12pm PST.
Location: Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge, in Emeryville, CA
General Skills for ATS® – 20-hour certification course covering Classic and Modern ATS®.
- Dates: November 4-7, 2019
- Cost: $850
- Prerequisite: Working knowledge of belly dance; experience with ATS® or Tribal Improv recommended.
Teacher Training for ATS® – 10-hour certification course limited to General Skills graduates.
- Dates: November 9-10, 2019
- Cost: $650
- Prerequisite: Completion of General Skills for ATS®
Pay in full to secure your spot. Space is very limited! Partial payment is available for an additional $50 administrative fee. A non-refundable 50% deposit will save your space, with the remaining registration fees due in full by June 1, 2019. Cost does not include processing fees. Registration fees and deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.